Published: 01/03/2021From Westminster Bridge to London Bridge runs London’s most famous promenade, Southbank. This dramatic stretch of the River Thames is home to some of the City’s most iconic landmarks, such as the London Eye, Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster and St Paul’s Cathedral. Renowned for its art institutions, innovative restaurants and bars, it attracts a diverse crowd from young professionals to theatre-goers, gallery lovers and foodies.
“Most of our tenants work in the City and live busy lives. They can walk to work in fifteen minutes and in the evening, be part of a vibrant and happening community,” says Robby Ellis Head of Lettings.
If you’re considering buying or property in Bankside, here’s a list of the great benefits of living in this vibrant area.
- Some of the best views London has to offer.
- On the banks of the River Thames, it is in an enviable position.
- Centrally located, Southwark is in zone 1 and very well connected. Served by Borough, Southwark and London Bridge underground stations, Waterloo, London Bridge and Blackfriars overground stations, buses and Thames Clipper.
- Foodies are spoilt for choice from fine dining to street food as Southwark has it all.
- One of London’s greenest boroughs with 130 parks and green spaces to enjoy!
- Properties to rent to suit all budgets from high rise state of the art new developments to converted Georgian and Victorian buildings.