Published: 09/06/2021Concierge services are becoming very popular in new buildings providing useful services and security for the residents and guests, often twenty-four hours a day.
Their services may include:
- Travel arrangements or reservations
- Booking tickets for events
- Booking the building’s facilities i.e. business suite or screening room
- Coordinating reception staff
- Helping with luggage
- Providing basic security for the building entrance
- Handling mail and deliveries
- Coordinating building maintenance
Having a concierge in your building can significantly improve your experience of living there. The 2020 National Build to Rent Report found that for building management, having a concierge led to a better score of nearly 20% higher than those without.
Residents reviewing their apartment buildings said that it was harder to report problems without a concierge. Also, residents said that having a concierge at the desk 24 hours a day made them feel much safer.
“The concierge in the lobby of my building is easy for me to pass by and pick up my deliveries and without them, my day to day living wouldn’t run so smoothly.”
Tenant, NEO Bankside
If you are looking to buy or rent in a new build with a concierge service, please contact us on 020 3137 7877 or email email@example.com and we will be able to help you.
Browse our developments page here