Published: 05/09/2021Well-known for having the 'gift of the gab,' you'd be hard-pressed to find a London estate agent that doesn't claim to have a good track record and proven marketing formula. This is where social media comes into play, as it's a great place to do a bit of sleuthing to find out if they're telling the truth. A quick online check will show precisely how proactive they are and whether their claims are a reality or just hot air.
Even if you're not a fan of Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok or Instagram, many potential buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants are. The best agents are professional, dynamic, consistent, and personable, which should appear loud and clear on their social media channels.
- Look to see how often they post? Every once in a while or every day?
- Check how they market their properties compared to other agents.
- See if they use high-quality images and video footage and if they write engaging and informative property descriptions.
- Steer well away from agents who use grainy pictures of darkened rooms as in this image-focused culture; substandard pictures are a huge turn-off to potential clients.
- And last but not least, read reviews which indicate their strengths and weaknesses - feedback from sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants can provide helpful insights. We're proud of our five* Google reviews that prove that we deliver a first-class service to our clients.